All string players (Grades 9 – 12) are welcome to join this specialty class – no auditions are necessary! Advance woodwinds, brass and piano players are by placement auditions only. Please contact Mrs. Glass for more information.
2018-19 ORCHESTRA CONTACT
|Parent Liaison|| Cami Bruschke
Japan – June 2019 Instrumental Music Tour!
Instrumental Music Families,
SRV Instrumental Music together with Monte Vista Instrumental Music are going on tour to Japan this summer!
Please join us and World Projects (our travel guides) on Tuesday, August 21 @ 7:00 pm in the music room where the details of this amazing life changing experience of exploring Japan with music will be presented.
All music ensembles (orchestra, symphonic/concert, jazz, and marching) are welcome.
You are also invited to join Monte Vista on Monday, August 20 @ 7:15 pm in the music room if you are not available for the Tuesday meeting at SRV.
We hope to see both parents and students at the meeting!
Please contact Mrs. Glass and/or Carol Ohara (email@example.com) with any questions.
See you at the meeting!
Mrs. Glass and Carol Ohara
Thanks for an awesome BBQ!
Great seeing everyone who was able to attend on August 9th! It is an awesome Wolf-Tones tradition to kick off the new year with a BBQ and an opportunity to welcome new and returning families to the new year’s instrumental music program.
Fall Concert – October 9
** Coming soon **
San Francisco Symphony Field Trip
Here is a tentative schedule for SF Symphony Trip:
- Meet at SRVHS 6:50 AM
- Load cars; Depart for WC BART 7:00 AM
- Park/buy tickets/Catch 7:20 (or 7:30) train
- Arrive at Civic Center Station 8 AM. Walk 4 blocks to Davies Hall
- 8:20 AM Pick-up tickets in Will-call; Get seating (as available)
- Pre-rehearsal Discussion 9 AM; Short Break.
- 10 AM Open Rehearsal
- 12 Noon Lunch in small groups – 2 block radius on Van Ness Ave.
- 1:45 PM meet at War Memorial Building (across from Davies Hall on Van Ness) to walk back to BART
- Catch 2:06 train to WC.
- Arrive WC at 2:44 PM. Load cars and return to SRVHS
- 3:15 PM End of trip