All string players (Grades 9 – 12) are welcome to join this specialty class – no auditions are necessary! Advance woodwinds, brass and piano players are by placement auditions only. Please contact Mr. Nishida for more information.
2019-2020 ORCHESTRA CONTACT
|Parent Liaison|| JoAnna Brooks
Thursday November 14 – RSVP for Disneyland Tour
Who is up for Disneyland? We are taking the Orchestra and the SRVHS Marching Wolves on the road to LA and Disneyland Feb 13-16, 2020. Please click here for more details and to RSVP By November 14th @ 6pm.
Tuesday October 8th – Fall Concert @ 7pm in the PAC
Thanks for coming to enjoy a wonderful performance by the Concert Band, Orchestra and Symphonic Band!
October 1st-25th – See’s Candies Fundraiser
We are raising funds for all music ensembles, music, new instruments, professional coaching to name just a few categories.
Since all of us will benefit from this fundraiser, we greatly appreciate everyone’s participation. You can help us reach our goal by taking orders from friends, relatives, neighbors and co-workers. Famous for American-made deliciousness with no added preservatives, See’s is easy to sell because people love the candy.
Here are some important dates:
- October 1, 2019– Our Fundraiser starts
- October 25, 2019 – Our Fundraiser ends and all orders and money must be turned in
- December 2 & 4, 2019– Candy will be available for delivery to your supporters.
Here are some helpful reminders: •
- Fill in the pre-sell form completely.
- Include your phone number and email address on the collection envelope so that we can contact you.
- Collect money from your supporters when they order. Ask them to make their checks payable to Wolf-Tones.
- Verify order quantities and money collected.
- Put money in the collection envelope.
- Be sure to thank your supporters.
Thank you for your support of this important fundraiser.