Jazz Ensemble is offered to 10th – 12th grade students. Placements into this class are made by auditions, which take place after school by instrument classification (brass, saxophone and rhythm section). Placements will occur the first week of April. This class is considered an advanced jazz course.
|2019-2020 JAZZ CONTACT|
|Parent Liaison|| Diana Nickelson
2019-2020 Jazz Ensemble
October 1st-25th – See’s Candies Fundraiser
We are raising funds for all music ensembles, music, new instruments, professional coaching to name just a few categories.
Since all of us will benefit from this fundraiser, we greatly appreciate everyone’s participation. You can help us reach our goal by taking orders from friends, relatives, neighbors and co-workers. Famous for American-made deliciousness with no added preservatives, See’s is easy to sell because people love the candy.
Here are some important dates:
- October 1, 2019– Our Fundraiser starts
- October 25, 2019 – Our Fundraiser ends and all orders and money must be turned in
- December 2 & 4, 2019– Candy will be available for delivery to your supporters.
Here are some helpful reminders: •
- Fill in the pre-sell form completely.
- Include your phone number and email address on the collection envelope so that we can contact you.
- Collect money from your supporters when they order. Ask them to make their checks payable to Wolf-Tones.
- Verify order quantities and money collected.
- Put money in the collection envelope.
- Be sure to thank your supporters.
Thank you for your support of this important fundraiser.
Reminder for all competitions and concerts:
- Black suit jacket, white Tuxedo shirt, black bow-tie, black dress pants, black shoes
- Black dresses and black shoes