What’s coming up
- 8/13/18 – First day of school! (Minimum Day)
- 8/14/18 – Back to School Night, time TBA
- 8/20/18 – Japan 2019 Tour Information Meeting @ MV – 7:15pm
- 8/21/18 – Japan 2019 Tour Information Meeting @ SRV – 7:00pm
Instrumental Music Families,
SRV Instrumental Music together with Monte Vista Instrumental Music are going on tour to Japan this summer!
Please join us and World Projects (our travel guides) on Tuesday, August 21 @ 7:00 pm in the music room where the details of this amazing life changing experience of exploring Japan with music will be presented.
All music ensembles (orchestra, symphonic/concert, jazz, and marching) are welcome.
You are also invited to join Monte Vista on Monday, August 20 @ 7:15 pm in the music room if you are not available for the Tuesday meeting at SRV.
We hope to see both parents and students at the meeting!
Please contact Mrs. Glass and/or Carol Ohara (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Click here for flyer!
See you at the meeting!
Mrs. Glass and Carol Ohara
- 8/24/18 – First Football Game SRV vs. Monterey Trail HS
The first official Marching Wolves event of the school year is here when our varsity Wolves play Elk Grove on 8/24, and once again we parents feed our 59 Marching Wolves before the game. Freshmen parents are encouraged to attend this pre-game tradition to see how much fun and well-behaved our kids are. You’ll be impressed!
Click here for SignUpGenius volunteer list!
- 8/25/18 – First Car Wash Fundraiser
The Wolf-Tones Car Wash is one of our Instrumental Music Program’s biggest [and easiest] fundraisers of the year. Funds raised are all profit to our music program.
This car wash benefits all of the SRVHS Instrumental Music Programs. Funds raised pay for sheet music, instrument purchases, and so much more.
Click here to sign up and volunteer to help out!
- Wolf-Tones Members – FREE
- Adults – $10
- Seniors and Children – $5
- SRV Students – $1
- 7:00 pm
Concert Attire for students is as follows:
- Black pants/Long Skirts/Jazz, Orchestra, Symphonic – Black Dresses
- Tuxedo shirts and bow ties
- Black socks and shoes
- Orchestra, Symphonic and and Jazz Ensemble – black jackets
- “Call-Time” at least 30 minutes before a concert and students need to be in full concert attire for full credit.
- Students are expected to remain for the entire concert.