What’s coming up
- thru 5/6 – Wolf-Tones online Fundraiser “You Caring”- this new fundraiser has taken the place of Snap-Raise; it’s a similar platform, but run by our volunteers. We ask all students/families to share our fundraising page via email and social media, with the hope of helping to raise money for our outstanding instrumental music program. Specific instructions will be sent out to all instrumental music families in a few days. Click here for fundraiser letter from co-presidents.
- 5/9/18-District String Festival at 7pm in the large gym– The orchestra will perform along with all of the elementary and middle schools that feed into SRVHS and MVHS at this annual inspirational event.
- 5/15/18-Spring Jazz Concert at 7pm in the PAC– The last jazz concert of the year! SVMS will perform shortly before the Jazz Ensemble, and we will recognize all seniors.
- 5/16/18-Spring Concert Band/Orchestra/Symphonic Band Concert at 7pm in the PAC– Please join us for the last performance of the year and senior night recognitions.
- 5/22/18- Annual Awards Banquet- Come celebrate our students and dine with friends. Dinner table seating starts at 6, buffet dinner for those who reserve begins at 6:30, and the awards portion of the evening will begin at 7:15. There will be seats available at 7pm for those who do not purchase dinner, and plan to attend the awards program only. All tickets will be sold online until May 10th via signup genius. Click here for the link.
- Wolf-Tones Members – FREE
- Adults – $10
- Seniors and Children – $5
- SRV Students – $1
- 7:00 pm
Concert Attire for students is as follows:
- Black pants/Long Skirts (Orchestra Ladies – Black Dresses)
- Tuxedo shirts and bow ties
- Black socks and shoes
- Orchestra and and Jazz Ensemble men – black jackets
- “Call-Time” at least 30 minutes before a concert and students need to be in full concert attire for full credit.
- Students are expected to remain for the entire concert.